Worcester Fencing Club Policies
Please become familiar with these policies prior to registering for a class or purchasing a season pass for open fencing. Thank you.
- Fencers and spectators must comply with all special rules and procedures instituted in response to COVID 19. Scroll Down for Covid Rules
- Full payment for classes is due by the first day of class.
- US Fencing Membership is required for everyone using the facility, as is a signed, completed copy of our enrollment form.
- Sportsmanlike behavior is required of everyone using the facility, including fencers, students, coaches, parents, and spectators.
- There are no refunds or credit for missed classes, but students are welcome to use one of our regularly scheduled classes as a make-up.
- There are no refunds or transfers of membership fees.
- Fencers are expected to treat the facility and equipment with respect, and to return all equipment used to its proper place before departing.
- Mask, jacket, underarm protector, glove and long pants are required when doing bladework.
- Worcester Fencing reserves the right to make, display and/or publish individual photographs.
- Worcester Fencing is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please leave valuable items at home and remember to take your belongings with you when you leave.
- Open Fencing participants must be USFA members and have some prior fencing experience. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors and do not park in front of loading docks or garage doors, or in spaces marked for other tenants (including those marked "visitor". There is additional parking available in the lot across the street.
Worcester Fencing Club COVID-19 Guidelines
Updated COVID Rules at Worcester Fencing
Effective March 15, face masks will no longer be required for participation at Worcester Fencing Club, with the following caveats:
- If you are not feeling well, stay home.
- Those who are unvaccinated, or at increased risk for COVID (or have regular close contact with someone who has increased risk) should continue to wear a mask while in the facility.
- To reduce congestion, we ask that only one spectator per minor-age child remain in the facility during classes or training.
- Should circumstances change, the mask policy will be reintroduced.